Sealink Global Ku-Band Vsat
Sealink Global Ku-Band Vsat
For more advanced communication requirements, Sealink Premium offers regional and global Ku-band VSAT with higher data speeds. As well as providing a predictable monthly cost, Sealink Premium gives you bandwidth control as a Committed Information Rate (CIR) which establishes a minimum bandwidth guarantee. This service is ideal for ship operators seeking high quality, reliable and unlimited communications for business critical applications and crew, with full cost predictability.
- Unlimited usage
- Standard rates up to 6 Mbps, with on-demand bandwidth up to 100+ Mbps
- Choice of 12 service levels with Committed Information Rates (CIR) from 32 to 2048 Kbps as standard, or the ability to go higher on request
- Always available simultaneous voice & data
- 4-8 high quality voice lines
- The most extensive global coverage available
- Recreational crew internet and WiFi access with filtering capabilities
- Packaged with industry leading 60cm, 80cm or 1m antenna from Intellian or Cobham.
- Bandwidth on Demand: log in to Marlink’s web portal, Portal360 at any time from anywhere to order up to an extra 5 Mbps CIR for 1 day, 2 day or 1 week intervals
- IP access to the Internet and corporate networks enabling fast download of large data files and emails
- Flexible prepaid crew options for voice, email and web browsing on their own devices
- Ability to set policies over your separated crew and corporate networks so that corporate traffic always remains prioritised
- Quick and easy remote support with reduced downtime and no onboard intervention using the XChange Universal Remote Access (URA) tool
- Easy, stand-alone or network compatible installation
- 24/7 global customer support
- Within Sealink we have the option to create a customised solution to adapt to even the most complex, critical needs. Utilised by cruise and ferry operators and offshore and specialised customers, Sealink Premium can be further developed ‘a la carte’ to adapt to the high business demands of any size or type of maritime operation.
- Portal360: Marlink’s online portal enables quick and easy monitoring at your fingertips.
- Universal Card Go: prepaid telephone and data usage.
- Fixed to Mobile Call Solutions: enables calls to vessels from shore for the same price of a local call.
- SkyFile® Mail: Reliable and cost-effective email, fax and SMS messaging.
- SkyFile® Anti Virus: Fully automatic, over the air anti-virus updates.
- VPN: Establish secure connections between vessels and land offices cost-effectively.
- XChange: centralised IT and communications management to replica watches optimize security, enable remote access and support and motivate crew.
- XChange BYOD: enables the use of personal devices at sea.
- XChange Media: delivers daily news and sport bulletins onboard for crew entertainment and morale.
- XChange Telemed: provides the ideal, cost-efficient solution for managing illness or injuries onboard and meets the latest ILO/MLC and IMO/STCW labour regulations for crew health and medical treatment.